Three towers, separated by a perpetual flood, hold the bulk of humanity. The eternal lighthouse looms over them, a primordial process repeats itself.
In Biomass, you will explore an interconnected world and cross paths with factions each with their own agenda. Use your wits to learn different ways to traverse the sinking city, and in turn discover many possible outcomes for its denizens depending on your actions and choices. Acquire all kinds of different weapons and resources to help you overcome any obstacles in your pilgrimage to the heart of the lighthouse.
This is a demo, and though it uses areas from the final game, it's been specifically altered to be its own thing. The demo should contain about 2 or so hours of content. Development is still on going, aiming to release in early February, feedback would be much appreciated. Features controller support, rebindable keys.
Default Controls (taught gradually through the game, feel free to ignore this):
- movement - arrows
- interact - Z
- roll - X
- primary weapon - A
- secondary weapon - P
- item - W
- next item - Q
- walk - hold left shift
- special attack - hold left shift plus either weapon attack
- menu - escape
Discord: http://discord.gg/Tad2DFA (fixed)
- Fixed bug introduced in 1.04 red mother / scythe collision bug.
- Fixed vsync not applying issue.
- Added additional dialogue for red mother if wearing allied uniform.
- Alterations to tutorials.
- Fixed ps4 item use bug
- Made Red Mother aggroable even when allied.
- Fixed stats saving.
- Fixed new game+ bug.
- Reworked how streak system works.
- Tweaks to Red Mother fight.
- Hasted unaggro when on a ladder and out of fight.
- Debuffed enemy pistol strength.
- Tightened rope traversal code.
- Fixes to character collisions.
- Added streak and equipping mod info.
- Fixed XBox Controller tutorial button icons.
- Fixed XBox Triggers not working for button down functions.
- Fixed Discord links.